Saturday, June 26, 2004

Relief

I finished my thesis yesterday.

That is the reason I began this journal. After everything was submitted and I had been instructed by the Thesis Office to ``go and relax!'' I did not know what to do with myself.

I looked for Christian online but he was apparently playing X-Wing at the time. Nearly everyone else on my AIM buddy list had an away message up. Ryan was the only one online to share the news with, but he was at work.

So, having nothing else to do, I figured I would make my slavery to Google complete. I now depend on Google for 100% of my searching and a small percentage of my email, though I may transition. (Gmail still lacks the usability of a stand-alone application, but I need a new address.)

Thus I signed up for ``Blogger.''

Let the ``long-winded-pointless-inner-monologue-made-outer'' begin.

3 Comments:

Blogger kristen said...

so, i got a blog too just so i could post in your blog, but now it's dinner time. So i have to go. Bye

6/26/2004 4:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It wasn't X-Wing. It was X-Wing Alliance. There's a difference. One is newer and better. The other is old and won't run on a magnificent machine such as mine. ;)

-C

6/28/2004 9:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations. =)

mel

7/04/2004 10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home